Sunday, November 16, 2008

...

You would think by now, I would know my way around,
I shouldn't miss you so badly, I should be on familiar ground.
What manner of iron will, must some people possess,
to be always looking forward, to never accept regress.
Perhaps if I was willing, to let someone take me by the hand,
they could show me a happy place, in this unfamiliar land.
Perhaps I'm only homesick, for all the joys that once were mine,
I must accept that they and you, belong to another place and time.
But I know that deep within my heart, there's a place where only you reside,
and when the pain of loneliness comes, it knows that is where I hide.
So if sometimes it seems to you, I'm clinging to the past,
it's mostly because I can't yet accept, that you and me didn't last.
No matter how hard I try, I've yet to get over you,
for the part of me that's still alive, believes you want me too.
I dreamt of you everynight, even if i tried to resist,
Maybe it wants to remind me, that my feeling towards you is a bliss.
So I pray to god everyday, hoping that part of me will stay,
even if it's painful, that's my heartbeat anyway.
And what a gloomy day that will be, when everytime I awaken to discover,
to learn that sometimes the precious momment, it doesn't meant to last forever.

11 comments:

anisdiyana said...

wahhh ni wat sndr ke pe???hmmm missing "her" ea??sumhow i can understand dis post..with time it'll get better..ok??jgn gloomy2 ye arep^^

Benz said...

thx anis =)

HusS said...

on word man:
WTF
Hahahaha...

w A n a said...

err...I aaa...
I.. em..i..
almost crying...(@_@)

Benz said...

Huss : Yelaaa, aku emo. haha

Wana : Hye~ eyy...jgn nangis2 lor..huhu =)

Anonymous said...

ak x shangke..

Anonymous said...

awtnye hang nih..

crashnburn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crashnburn said...

Verily after each difficulty there is a relief..InsyaAllah =)

Anonymous said...

sape kah..'HER' ituh?
waaaa..gini ek ko...x ckp kt membe sendiri..pn...woooo

felly said...

huisyooo..thats deep... saba ye, hidup ni x la slalu nye indah...=)